Jan 3, 2013

Mindset for New Years Resolutions Success

Hope you're all having a wonderful new year! Mine has crept up slowly on me, but I'm ready to dive into this year. There are so many exciting things happening in all our lives. I hope this new year brings as much excitement to your life as it has to mine!

Just thought I'd throw out a blog about mindset. We are all a little more conscious of our bodies around this time of year, but let's try to be more conscious of our minds. If we do so, everything will fall into place!

Here's a great article that will get you ready to tackle the new year, head first! I particularly like this because it looks at weight loss as something that can be practical change to your lifestyle and not a burden. I try to teach my clients these principles in their sessions. I am a firm believer in practicality!






No comments:

Post a Comment